Hartland National Honor Society
Only students receiving invitations are invited to apply.
Students must meet the
- 3.5 GPA
semesters at HHS
How does the process work?
1. Anyone meeting those criteria will be given an application in April and invited to apply.
2. Students will complete the application and submit it.
3. A faculty advisory committee will review all applications. Scholarship, Character, Leadership and Service are all taken into account.
4. Students will be notified of their acceptance status.
5. An induction ceremony for those accepted will be held in the fall.
Email email@example.com with any questions.
Create your own unique website with customizable templates.